Bluetooth is a wireless technology used for exchanging data over short distances. You can use Bluetooth to wirelessly connect your iPhone to other Bluetooth devices such as AirPods, speakers, and keyboards.
Why Should I Pair My iPhone With A Bluetooth Accessory?
Your iPhone and the other Bluetooth device need to be paired before they can connect wirelessly.
How Do I Pair My iPhone With A Bluetooth Accessory?
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap Bluetooth.
- Tap the Bluetooth device you want to pair your iPhone with when the device appears under “My Devices.”
- Some Bluetooth devices require you to enter a passkey or PIN.
- You'll know your iPhone is connected to the Bluetooth device when it says “Connected” to next to the name of the device.
- If your Bluetooth device does not appear under My Devices, you either need to:
- Put the device in Bluetooth pairing mode.
- Bring the device within range of your iPhone.