If you've gotten this far and your AirPods still won't connect to your iPhone, you may have a hardware problem with your AirPods.
How Do I Repair My AirPods?
There are a few ways to repair your AirPods:
If You're Still Within The Return Window
- Bring your AirPods back to the store where you purchased them and exchange them for a new pair.
If You're Outside The Return Window
- Repair them through Apple's online support, or
- Make an appointment at the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store, or
- Set up an online mail-in repair through Apple's online support.
- AirPods are covered by Apple's one year warranty.
- For more information, read our article on iPhone repair options.