When you reset network settings, all of your iPad's Bluetooth, VPN, and Wi-Fi settings will be erased.
Why Should I Reset Network Settings On My iPad?
Tracking down an issue in your iPad's Bluetooth, VPN, or Wi-Fi settings can be incredibly difficult. Rather than trying to finding it, we'll completely reset all of the network settings to attempt to erase the corrupt file or setting causing your iPad's problem.
How Do I Reset Network Settings On My iPad?
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap General.
- Scroll down and tap Reset. It is the last option in the General menu.
- Tap Reset Network Settings.
- Enter your iPad passcode.
- Tap Reset when the confirmation alert appears.
- Your iPad will reset network settings and restart.
- Write down your Wi-Fi passwords before reseting network settings! You'll have to reenter them after the reset is complete.