Attempting to connect to a different Wi-Fi network will help us determine whether your iPhone won't connect to Wi-Fi because of your wireless router or your iPhone itself.
Many times, your iPhone may be completely fine, but your wireless will be experiencing connectivity issues.
How Do I Try Connecting To A Different Wi-Fi Network?
- Try connecting your iPhone to a different Wi-Fi network than the one in your home.
- If your iPhone connects to other Wi-Fi network, then you've identified that the issue is with the Wi-Fi setup in your home.
- If your iPhone doesn't connect to any Wi-Fi networks, then the problem is likely being caused by your iPhone.
- Starbucks, McDonald's, and your local library all have free Wi-Fi.
- To troubleshoot problems with your router, check out this article.