AirDrop allows you to wirelessly transfer files between Apple devices such as iPhones, iPads, iPods, and Macs.
Why Should I Turn On AirDrop On My iPhone?
In order to use AirDrop, your iPhone needs to have AirDrop turned on.
How Do I Turn On AirDrop On My iPhone?
- Open Control Center by swiping up from below the bottom of your iPhone screen.
- Tap AirDrop , which is located in the center of Control Center on the right hand side.
- Tap either “Contacts Only” or “Everyone” to turn on AirDrop. AirDrop will remain off if you select “Receiving Off.”
- You'll know AirDrop is on when the AirDrop logo is blue.
- AirDrop has a range of roughly 30 feet.