Bluetooth allows you to connect your iPhone to Bluetooth devices like AirPods, speakers, keyboards, and more.
Why Should I Turn Bluetooth Off And Back On Again?
Turning Bluetooth off and back on again is sometimes enough to fix simple connectivity issues between your iPhone and Bluetooth devices.
How Do I Turn Bluetooth Off And Back On Again?
There are three ways to turn Bluetooth off and back on:
With The Settings App
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap General.
- Tap Bluetooth.
- Use your finger to tap the green switch next to Bluetooth to turn it off. You'll know Bluetooth is off when the switch is gray.
- Tap the switch again to turn Bluetooth back on. You'll the Bluetooth is on when the switch turns green.
With Control Center
- Use your finger to swipe up from the bottom of your screen to open Control Center.
- Use your finger to tap the Bluetooth icon , which looks like a “B” made of triangles. You'll know Bluetooth is off when the icon is black with a gray background.
- To turn Bluetooth back on, tap the Bluetooth icon once again. You'll know Bluetooth is on when the icon is white with a blue background.
- Open Siri by pressing and holding the Home button until Siri appears, or by saying, “Hey Siri.”
- To turn off Bluetooth, say, “Turn off Bluetooth.”
- To turn Bluetooth back on, say, “Turn on Bluetooth.”