When Do Not Disturb is on, all incoming calls, notifications, and alerts will be silenced.
How Do I Turn Off Do Not Disturb?
There are three ways to turn off Do Not Disturb on your iPhone:
Turn Off Do Not Disturb In The Settings App
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap Do Not Disturb.
- Use your finger to tap the switch next to Manual.
- You'll know Do Not Disturb is off when the switch is gray.
Turn Off Do Not Disturb In Control Center
- Swipe up from below the bottom of the screen to open Control Center.
- Use your finger to tap the Do Not Disturb icon, which looks like a moon.
- You'll know Do Not Disturb is off when the moon icon is black inside a gray circle.
Turn Off Do Not Disturb Using Siri
- Press and hold the Home button to activate Siri.
- Say, “Turn off Do Not Disturb.”
- Siri will respond and let you know that Do Not Disturb is turned off.
- iPhone won't ring in the car? This could be because Do Not Disturb While Driving is turned on!
- Another way to check if Do Not Disturb is on is to look in the upper right hand corner of your screen. If you see the Do Not Disturb icon next to the battery, then Do Not Disturb is on.
- In the Settings app, you'll know Do Not Disturb is on when the switch is green.
- In Control Center, you'll know Do Not Disturb is on when the moon icon is white inside a purple circle.
- If you are having trouble opening Control Center, you probably aren't swiping up from low enough.
- You can set an automatic Do Not Disturb schedule if you go to Settings -> Do Not Disturb -> Scheduled.